how to map rooms

Guides to quickly getting up and running with Beds24
njcakebead

Hi

I've set up my rates but how to i get them on to my booking button and booking.com and hostelworld channels please?
annettemorgenroth

The channels help pages explain how to set the connection up and how to map your prices.

When you go to SETTINGS-CHANNEL MANAGER-HOSTELWORLD / BOOKING.COM and then click on HELP in the top right menu of this page you will find all information you need.

This help page: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... g_Channelsgives general information about setting up prices for channels.
njcakebead

Hi Annette

Thanks for the email, I've looked extensively at the help on offer and still cant find the solution, basically I've set up my rates and ticked the bed24 channel and booking.com and selected the code but nothing is happening, please can you help? I'm thinking of reverting back to myallocator even thought it is more expensive as its just easier to use.

Kind Regards
Nick
annettemorgenroth

If you can not figure it out yourself please send us a support ticket.

To send a support ticket click on the SUPPORT button in the top left menu of the control panel. The support team will than be able to see your settings and help you with your problem.