LOST ALL BOOKING.COM availebility, rates, ALL, whit Beds24 g

Guides to quickly getting up and running with Beds24
daniela teixeira

Hello

When Beds24 connected with my Booking page, I lost everything in my booking calender, and now I'm blocked on the booking calendar, I cannot even place any information!
What can I do now to place info on Booking.com again??
Or else, how can I give up the Free Trial I'm in now, and disconnect Beds24 from Booking.com?

HELP! URGENT!!!!
Daniela
lesleywoermeijer

Hello,

You will see in the documentation for the SETUP to (https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Booki ... XML#Set_Up) Booking.com that as you work through the steps, Booking.com removes your inventory and rates and you are temporarily not bookable. Then Beds24 sends your Rates/Inventory and you are bookable again.

If you still have a problem, please log into your Beds24 and send us a Support ticket so we can check your account and setup.
zagrebpoint

I just saw now that you added Inventory sync with booking com.

As I get it, my inventory is not synced.
Do I have to do something to sync it?
Is "Inventory" all details about the apartment + photos?
lesleywoermeijer

For Booking.com we sync Availability (Inventory), prices and bookings. Inventory is the number of units/rooms available for specific dates.

We do not sync descriptions, photos for Booking.com.

You can see the specific details in the wiki page https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Booking.com_XML

If you have an issue with a specific property, I suggest you raise a support ticket so the team can your review your setup and investigate why your details are not syncd with Booking.com.
zagrebpoint

thank you. It is ok. I just thought that you maybe updated the connection to be like the connection with airbnb.