help for beginners,

Guides to quickly getting up and running with Beds24
jadama

Hi!

I am beginner in this pateform, how can i use my owe domain and my owe logo
annettemorgenroth

There are two sides to private labeling:

1. The Private Label booking page option allows you to use your own domain e.g. bookings.mydomain.com (instead of beds24.com). The monthly fee for this is €19.00 per account.

You can activate the private label option when you go to SETTINGS (left menu) -> BOOKING ENGINE -> PRIVATE LABEL. Click on the ? icons if you need help.

2. We also offer a private label the control panel. This service is available for accounts with a monthly account fee of €100.00 or more. If your monthly account fee is below this you will need to pay €100.00/month. The channel manager can not be completely white labeled because setting up connections with booking channels like means exposing that you connect through Beds24. Our online help from within the control panel is full with references to Beds24 so we normally disable it for private label, we can leave it active if you prefer.

Click on the 'User' icon on the top right and then on 'Account Management (in the old control panel SUB ACCOUNT in the top right) then click on RESELLER. For instructions how to set reseller functions up click on HELP (? icon right).