Sub account must be able to view properties via an access code of another account

Guides to quickly getting up and running with Beds24
marcel.marie

Hi,

I have an account A which own properties A1, A2.

I have an account B (the master account) which own properties B1, B2, B3.

Account B has a full access to the properties of account A via an association code.

Account B has created a sub-account with "cleaner" role, and this sub account should have access to the property A2 of account A and the properties of account B.

But the cleaner sub-account only has access to the properties of account "B". I have reached the support to fix this issue but I really don't understand the answers.

Is this possible, and if yes, how can I achieve this?

Thank you
annettemorgenroth

Why do you use two separate accounts instead of subaccounts?
marcel.marie

Hello,

Account B contains properties which I own and administrate with my wife.

Account A owns properties which we own and administrate with associates.

We don’t want our associates to see or manage our private properties. We don’t want either to have to switch between accounts to manage our own properties and the ones owned with our associates, hence the access code sharing which works great.

Our cleaning service must have a single view of all these properties because we work with them for our private and co-owned properties.

Thank you
annettemorgenroth

You can link the properties from the other account via the "Linked Property" function in SETTINGS > PROPERTIES > ACCESS.

This function allows you to make properties available in a foreign account.
marcel.marie

But how do I find the association code of the cleaner sub-account of account B?

Account B has already access to the properties of account A, but cleaner sub-account of account B can’t see properties of account A.
marcel.marie

Hello,

I have been asking this question first to the support a few months ago, now to the forum, and I still can't understand the answers.

I believe the question is asked in the simplest possible terms in the first post, yet I feel absolutely stupid when I read the answers.

I have an account A which own properties A1, A2.

I have an account B (the master account) which own properties B1, B2, B3.

Account B has a full access to the properties of account A via an association code.

Account B has created a sub-account with "cleaner" role, and this sub account should have access to the property A2 of account A and the properties of account B.

But the cleaner sub-account only has access to the properties of account "B". I have reached the support to fix this issue but I really don't understand the answers.

Is this possible, and if yes, how can I achieve this?
lesleywoermeijer

You can find the Association code for the sub account when you go to Sub Account Menu, you can see the Sub account and the Association code.

Then to link the properties from the other account via the "Linked Property" function

For the account that owns the Property :-

Go to SETTINGS > PROPERTIES > ACCESS > Make property available in another account

Enter the details below
Account Username = this is the sub account user name
Association Code = this is the sub account association code.
marcel.marie

Thank you!

Finding the association code in the « account management » menu and sharing the property with the sub account this way fixed it.

Best regards