Sent (put) rates and inventory

Develper issues when using the Beds24 APi.
giokaz

Hi,

When I sent rates per day using API how can I

1) distinguish or correspond standard rates and special rated to channels?

2) send prices and inventories to some of the channels only?

3) override the max room inventory set in beds24? For example a property may have setup 3 rooms of the same type in beds24. The property owner may wish to increase it to 5 just for 10 days. I tried to send higher inventory using setRoomDates JSON and I got the warning {"warning":"2017-02-15 inventory too high, capped to 3"}. How can I overcome this?

Regards
innexpress

I think you would need to set up your room inventory with more rooms and set availability lower for the dates you want lower.
giokaz

Thank you
markkinchin
Site Admin

giokaz wrote: 1) distinguish or correspond standard rates and special rated to channels?
2) send prices and inventories to some of the channels only?
Rates and daily price rows (there are 4) can be pre configured to send to different channels so you could have daily price 1 sent to channel A and daily price 2 sent to channel B etc.
You can do the same with Rates.
giokaz wrote: 3) override the max room inventory set in beds24? For example a property may have setup 3 rooms of the same type in beds24. The property owner may wish to increase it to 5 just for 10 days. I tried to send higher inventory using setRoomDates JSON and I got the warning {"warning":"2017-02-15 inventory too high, capped to 3"}. How can I overcome this?
You can only lower the inventory so setup the room with the maximum value and lower it as required